you could predict the outcome of your trade show before you ever spent a cent.
Have you ever thought, “We spend a lot of money on trade shows and I'm not sure what we get out of them?" If your answer is "yes", you are not alone!
According to multiple third-party research, nearly 80% of all companies exhibiting at trade shows answer "yes" to the above question. The 20% that can measure the results of their participation at trade shows follow our four-step process:
- Establish measurable sales goals and objectives.
- Develop a pre-show strategy, guaranteed to meet these goals and objectives.
- Devise a lead-management system to capture opportunities.
- Train booth staff on how to qualify and sell at a trade show.
What's at stake is your trade show budget versus your sales burden. For example, if you have a yearly trade show budget of $250,000 and your company operates on a 5% net profit, that means it takes $5 million of your sales. This would yield $250,000 in profit, just to pay your trade show budget.
Let our trade show experts help you protect your investment. Capitalize on the only marketing vehicle that will deliver to your booth a pre-qualified prospect–our four-step process. Also included in our trade show training:
- Tips for Pre-show Promotion
- Effective Sales Demonstrations
- How To Get More Out of Brochures at a Trade Show
- Seven Critical Questions that Need to be Answered About Every Trade Show
Call us at 301-846-0611
or by using the form below
"Imagine learning without being taught! That is the experience I have had each time I've worked with Marc. His uncanny ability to teach through storytelling sets him apart from the traditional workbook style sales training platforms because he weaves in foundation-building skills with contemporary relevance. Salespeople are emotional creatures and while we need to know our product, our job is much more than spewing product specs to our clients. Marc's programs are indeed structured uniquely for each client and his follow up is seamless. It's easy to experience a sample of his narrative genius...simply call him and start a conversation. You may be amazed at what you learn about your organization."
- Ed Levy, Edventure Promotions
"Marc has a unique style that is both direct and informative. His ability to read the needs of people and programs associated with selling is uncanny."
- David Ferraro, Vice President, Carris Reels
"Selling That Works' focus is on the development of your people resulting in increased sales and profits."
- Jim Hunter, Vice President of Supplier Services, IMS Americas
"Marc’s knowledge of basic selling skills and fundamental methods and the engaging way that he presents them to newly promoted line salespeople insure that they retain and use what they have been taught and face new assignments believing they can succeed."
- Michael A. Harris, Aftermarket Sales and Strategic Alliance Manager,
Joy Global Underground Mining
"Matching our customers' needs with our company's capabilities, while working with the final decision maker, has quickened our sales cycle and led to record growth for our organization."
- Tim Richardson, Vice President Sales and Development, United Displaycraft
"I wanted to thank you for what I believe to be by far the best Sales Training Course I have ever attended. Your course offers an efficient and professional method for successful selling. A complete professional plan that helps each salesperson differentiate themselves from the competition in today's marketplace."
- Danny Williams, Sr. Account Executive, Vertis Communications